List Of Interesting Grade 9 Argumentative Essay Topics
Students in the 9th grade are not considered children, but they are not yet adults. That is why it can be tricky to find a topic that is suitable, easy to explore, with plenty of information available and interesting for the rest of the class. Once you have the subject of your essay, it’s easy to start research and complete the rest of your project. Even so, if you need inspiration, it’s better to ask materials directly from your professor. In this way you will save a lot of time and effort. For some extra help, take a look ar these interesting ideas:
- The effects of water pollution. We all know very well that pollution is bad, but how does this affect us? You can give examples, references from scientific papers and so on. If there is an area close to your city that is severely affected by pollution, you can bring pictures or videos.
- What is the right age to drink alcohol? Sure, there is a minimum age that is established by the law, but each country has its own number. But what is really the appropriate time to allow someone to drink alcohol?
- Bullying in your school. This could be very interesting, and also very helpful for many of your classmates. For sure you know some unfortunate cases of bullying in your school, and you can emphasize them now. Also, present some solutions to this problem.
- Divorce. This is a situation that no one wants to discuss, but it is a reality of our society. Many children come from a one single parent family, and they are affected by this in many ways. Do you think that this can affect the children on long term?
- Social anxiety. You know those students that barely talk to anyone? Some might think that they are just shy, but the truth is that most of them actually have social anxiety. It can be treated, but they need all the support they can get.
- Globalization. This is a very interesting phenomenon especially if you are interested in social behaviors. You can bring examples on how this influenced your country, and express your opinion about how good or bad it is.
- Smoking at a young age. We can easily see that people start smoking more and more early. What do you think that the professors should do to stop this behavior?